Namaste, It’s that time again to re-charge and more importantly take charge of caring for yourself with another famous yogalife retreat.
The rays of Sun can be enjoyed from a number of places, from a table in our private court yard, the tranquility of your matt or from our private cooling outdoor pool. The Venue has an incredible energy & stunning tranquil location will almost make time stand still. We can promise you that a Yoga Life Retreat is very different and one that promises to be an experience, a journey and fun.
Love & Light
Yoga can be translated to Yoke or Union meaning the embodiment of mind, body & spirit as a whole. From this very simple definition we create a 5 day journey through the ancient practice of Yoga & use the tools of Ayurvedic Medicinal foods, Asana practice, Pranayama & Meditation to create an experience like no other. We draw on over a decade of experience & deep personal study to bring all our guests a stay of spiritual & personal growth. Our retreats look deeper than the physical aspect of Yoga & therefore we can open up our Yoga Life experience to absolute beginners as well as experienced Yogis & even teachers. Many of our guests travel from all over the UK & book the retreat alone but we promise that you will find life long friends as you leave us. Yoga Life was created from a desire to bring back community, love & acceptance to Yoga teaching and we can assure you our time together will be nothing less than a feeling of being with family. Spending this precious time together in such beautiful surroundings gives opportunity to some very personal & transformational changes to occur. We provide delicious food that nourishes the body from the inside out & provides a foundation for the Yoga practice. Each meal is created with a specific intention & connection to each Yoga practice which creates a holistic experience each guest will cherish. Guests will be greated with a Yoga Life Retreat good bag upon arrival which includes a beautiful note pad, cleansing net pot, sacred & blessed mala beads, essential Chakra oils & a Yoga weeks guide book. For more details please call Gareth on 07979520339 or email email@example.com. We look forward to you joining us on this stunning retreat OM Shanti.
Airport Transfers & Day trips included Morning, Afternoon & Evening Yoga with Meditation & Kriya Lunchtime Group Discussions on Yoga Philosophy, Nutrition & Classes Teaching Massage Technique Accommodation Includes Pool, Sun Terrace & Gardens Delicious Organic Locally sourced Food Yoga Sutra (history) Workshop Sunset Yoga with Thai massage treatment techniques for each guest as you unwind and become connected with the Moons soothing energy. Day Trips (included as part of the retreat) Spa Pamper Bag Includes: Yoga Life Retreat Journal & Manual, Essential Oils, Blessed Mala Beads & Life Crystals
Sample Day (all sessions are optional)
- 06:45-07:15am Morning Kriya (Neti pot, pranayama & meditation)
- 07:15-08:45am Yoga (15 minute group discussion/lecture followed by a themed Yoga class)
- 09:30- 09:30am Food Blessing & Breakfast
- 12:00-12:45 Yoga workshop (philosophy, posture alignment tutorials, history of yoga talk)
- 13:00-13:45 Power Yoga/Fitness Session
- 14:00 Food Blessing & Lunch
- 17:00-19:00 Yoga (short group discussion/lecture followed by a Yoga class)
- 19:30 Food blessing & dinner
- 21:00 Yoga Nidra & acupressure/energy healing
- You must notify us of any dietary requirements & allergies.
- Travel Insurance NOT included.
- Bring a Yoga mat.
- You must notify us of any injuries.
- Prices based on room share. (Option to have your own room is available for an extra cost, please enquire by email).