- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
You can expect to feel completely relaxed, at peace and more flexible. This class is a fusion of our Restorative yoga with the inclusion of a stronger sequence of standing postures. Postures are held for up to 3 minutes, and there is a greater emphasis on breathing techniques.
If you want to improve your flexibility and learn breathing techniques that will both focus and calm your mind, then this is the class for you.
- Deep flexibility, self awareness, mental focus, improves sleep
- Correct alignment, perfect your postures
- De-stress, unwind the mind, improve sleep