- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
This class focuses on specific repetitive sequences that help create a meditative state. As the sequences are the same at each session, students can better track and progress their yoga postures.
These dynamic postures that will warm the body, improve flexibility and improve strength leaving you energised and mentally focused.
- Strength, flexibility, stamina, balance
- Structured, repetitive, measured progression