- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Power Yoga involves lots of toning and strengthening exercises for your legs, bum, core and arms. You will burn fat, tone up, improve muscle strength and flexibility. Be prepared to sweat and burn away all the stresses of the day. The practice closes with well earned relaxation!
It’s a high intensity class, heated and a sweat fest! So not suitable for complete beginners. It’s a perfect progression after trying our Hot Vinyasa Yoga classes.
- Fitness, fat burn, strength, tone up, flexibility, core
- Focus, kick asana determination, mastery of your mind
- Yogic breathing, power postures, deep meditation, visualisation