- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Can I attend a class if I have Covid symptoms?
Please do NOT attend a class if you feel unwell, display any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days.
What should I bring with me?
- Please bring your own mat & props to class. Try to keep the number of extra belongings with you to a minimum.
- No mats will be available for use, however we will have brand new mats available for sale juts ask one of the team.
- Please try to leave any extra belongings at home, in the car or use space clothing pegs provided (dependent on studio).
What new procedures are in place when entering the studios?
- The receptionist will check you in and your temperature on entry, if your temperature is too high we will ask you to wait for 5 mins to allow time to cool down, if still too high we will ask you to leave as a precautionary measure. We will endeavour to try and keep everything moving as quick and smooth as possible, we ask for your patience and cooperation through these testing times.
- Please do NOT arrive more than 15 minutes before your class. Queue for reception using social distancing of 1m in the reception space available, this may mean queuing out side of the studio.
What new safety measures are in place throughout the studios?
- Please be patient and keep at least 1m distance from other members/staff at all times.
- Place the top of your mat centrally on the Yogalife logo provided, filling the space from the front of the studio first.
- Please leave the class one at a time, yogis closest to the exit will exit first while maintaining social distancing and been mindful of your fellow yogis.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided before and after class.
- The studio will be cleaned before and after each class, paying particular
attention to all the touch points and surfaces in the whole studio.
- Do NOT use the changing rooms. The toilet may be used. Please queue keeping your distance.