- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Our Poynton yoga studio is a beautiful open space of rustic white washed wood and wooden floor boards.
We use different coloured mood lighting for different class types to help enhance your yoga practice, along with DoTERRA aromatherapy Oils that fill the room to give you that ‘ahhhhhhhhh’ feeling.
- Plenty of free parking (1 hour, 30mins free)
- Showers and changing facilities
- Reception area
- Cubby holes to store your shoes and belongings