- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Our Wilmslow yoga studio is a unique mix of rustic white wooden walls with touches of green ivy, polished wooden floor boards with an overall industrial look.
Our Wilmslow studio is lit up with an array of sensory lighting and filled with aromatherapy oils, so as you enter the studio you feel that unmistakable feeling of ‘ahhhhhhhh this is my space, time to switch off and take care of me’. If you’re looking for yoga classes in Wilmslow you’ll absolutely love our studio.
- Plenty of free parking
- Showers and changing facilities
- Reception area
- Cubby holes to store your shoes and belongings