- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Our perfectly sized package of calmness in the centre of the village.
The newest family member of our studios and the design tells that story with herringbone flooring, bespoke artwork from a local artist & muted tones throughout the entire studio that delivers you into a cocoon of warmth, bliss and togetherness.
- There is limited free parking, however there is pay and displays within 50 metres of the building (street parking is free after 6pm)
- Reception area to allow space for coats and shoes to be stored
Book a class