- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Located in the heart of the village, our Poynton studio is the largest of our studios & was designed to create a community studio.
As with all our studios, dynamic lighting, air purification systems and environmentally managed heating system are standard but what gives Poynton it’s vibe is the space to connect, to try different things and to explore!
- Plenty of free parking (1 hour, 30mins free)
- Showers and changing facilities
- Reception area
- Cubby holes to store your shoes and belongings
Book a class