- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Hatha yoga flows through postures from static holds to medium paced movement, expect the body and mind to be cleaned while at the same time building strength and endurance, giving you the tools to spend long periods of time in meditation. The aim is is to create mind body harmony to facilitate deep sleep and master the art of meditation.
- Tone, flexibility, mobility, balance
- Patience, breath connection, master the art of stillness
- De-stress, unwind the mind