- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
A slow, nourishing and less active class. The perfect class to improve flexibility, clear your mind and de-stress. The class will be cosy and warm to help you unwind and relax both mind and body.
Restorative postures often use props, are held for longer periods and are carefully selected to help improve joint pain and stretch your body from head to toe.
The class is suitable for beginners but also seasoned yoga students who want to improve their flexibility.
- Unwind the mind, release tension, mobility, flexibility
- Be kind to yourself, inner peace, take care of injuries
- Deep understanding of body, mind and soul
- Sleep like meditation, de-stress
- Lowers anxiety