- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Slow Flow classes offer beginners a flow class that is slower paced and less intense. It’s the perfect place for beginners to start their Yogalife journey and those wanting to reconnect with their practice.
Expect slower moving postures that will improve strength and flexibility. This style of yoga focuses on alignment and links movement with breath to create a challenging but accessible class for everyone.
It is also excellent for upper body strength and stamina as well as improving core strength. It is suitable for all levels, particularly those new to Yogalife.
- A more gentle tone up of the muscles, joint strength, flexibility, mobility
- Patience, breath connection, inner focus, self awareness
- Slow long but strong posters, static strength
- Soothing peaceful meditation, improves sleep