- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
The word tantra means to weave or expand. The idea with Tantra yoga, then, is to weave together many yoga practices, and other spiritual styles and teachings. These include Hatha yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Chakra yoga, Bhakti yoga & Raja yoga. When practiced consistently, Tantra Yoga can help you get in tune with who you are, achieve your goals, deepen your relationship with those around you.
- Deepens connection to self
- Improves physical and spiritual wellbeing
- Improves cardiorespiratory health
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety