- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Yin-yang is a balanced practice that fuses together the more flowing and dynamic aspects of yoga such as increased energy & improved body strength with the more restorative elements such as relaxation and increased muscle flexibility. The class is the perfect balance of activity and relaxation and will create a sense of inner calm and strength.
- Improves flexibility & mobilityhttps://yogalifeuk.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1286&action=edit#
- Calms the mind
- Reduced stress
- Creates a sense of balance both mentally and physically