- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
If like many of us, your life is fast, busy and stressful at times, a Yin yoga class is the perfect way to create more balance.
In this class we practice postures that create a sense of calmness and relaxation that are held for 3-5 minutes. The practice will focus on relaxing and opening joints and connective tissues.
Expect pure relaxation & total bliss.
- Unwind the mind, mental focus, mobility and flexibility
- Inner understanding of the mind and body, calmness, patience
- Long opening postures, releases tension in the joints
- Lowers anxiety
- Melt away meditation