- Explore the orthodox schools, how the book is structured, how the Sutras define yoga, and who Patanjali is.
- Atha Yoga Anushasanam: Arguably the most important sutra. We get the opportunity to understand the prescribed relationships of the Vedas, and its significance to a student of yoga.
- Develop an understanding of the paths offered by Patanjali, in the Sutras, to overcome the obstacles to clarity
Covid Policy for Retreats
We understand the uncertainty that these unprecedented times may be causing. However here at Yogalife we are focused on supporting you as much as possible, this is why we can confidently offer you a safe and worry-free yoga holiday, with booking flexibility and Covid measures in place.
If you are due to join a yoga retreat:
All our yoga retreats from May 2021 are scheduled to take place as planned. If the situation changes, we will contact you as soon as this happens with the options available to you.
Feel free to contact Gareth Caple (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions about our cancellation policy. We want you to feel absolutely confident travelling with Yogalife and we will be happy to answer any questions about our policies and your options.
Our Cancellation Policy
- If we cannot move forward with the yoga retreat as a result of Covid and we cancel your booking, you will get a full refund minus your deposit which can be moved to a retreat of your choice in the future.
- If there is a travel ban from your country of origin to the yoga retreat destination and you cancel your booking for this reason, you will get a full refund minus the deposit which can be moved to a retreat of your choice in the future.
- If all flights are cancelled from your country of origin to the yoga retreat destination and there is no way of you reaching the yoga retreat destination, you will get a full refund, minus the deposit which can be moved to a retreat of your choice in the future.
If we move forward with the yoga retreat and you decide to cancel your booking for personal reasons – Covid or other these refund policy’s apply.
- More than 3 months before retreat departure date, full refund minus the non-refundable deposit, this can not be transferred to another retreat.
- 3 months or less before departure date, loss of non-refundable deposit and 50% of the retreat cost will be owed/retained.
- 2 months or less before departure date, loss of non-refundable deposit and 75% of the retreat cost will be owed/retained.
- 1 month or less before departure date, loss of non-refundable deposit and 100% of the retreat cost will be owed/retained.
Travel insurance recommendation
We ask that all our participants purchase travel insurance to cover a possible cancellation for personal reasons.
What to expect upon arrival and during the retreat
Your safety is our number one priority, here are some Covid measures you can expect on our yoga retreats:
- Small private groups – the number of participants per yoga retreat will be limited to maintain safety standards.
- Large outdoor yoga terraces with plenty of space in between yoga mats.
- Exclusive yoga venues private to our party only.
- Our yoga teachers will refrain from making hands-on adjustments unless a participant specifically requests it.
At the venues
- Strict Covid safety measures, cleanliness protocols, daily disinfection of grounds and common areas.
- Staff will wear masks and maintain social distancing.
- More time in between departure of previous guest and your check-in.
- Complete disinfection of your room prior to check-in.
- Daily room cleaning.
- Cleaning will always be done when you are out of your room.
- Hand sanitizers provided in common areas.
- Masks, gloves and gel provided.
- All staff will be tested 72 hours before departure, and will isolate before departure date
- All meals will be table service and portion controlled to ensure minimal mixing with the group and staff.
- Serving staff will maintain safe distancing and will be wearing masks.
- Safe distancing between tables at restaurants.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be held outdoors.
Local government policy’s will be adhered to
In addition to the measures above, we will need to respect the government Covid protocols of the destination country. This may include wearing masks in shops, communal indoor spaces, in taxis and hotel transfers. We will provide additional updated information about these country-specific measures closer to the travel dates.